CloudStor file sender and storage service | AARNet
CloudStor File Sharing + Storage. The CloudStor platform makes collaborating and sharing files so easy for AARNet customers. CloudStor removes the frustration of slow data transfer rates for very large files by providing a super-fast, easy-to-use and secure file transfer and storage solution hosted on the AARNet network.
Login – AARNet
AARNet Pty Ltd (APL) is the company that operates Australia’s Academic and Research Network (AARNet).
Cloudstor – Staff Services – ANU
Securely log into Cloudstor (https://cloudstor.aarnet.edu.au/) Attach your file(s) on to the page and add the intended recipient(s). Send the File using their Service to your intended recipient(s). The recipient(s) are emailed a link to download the temporarily stored document within Cloudstor, available until the expiry date is reached.
CloudStor – Current staff – University of Queensland
CloudStor is AARNET’s cloud-based file storage service and is designed specifically for researchers. All UQ staff have access to 1TB storage in CloudStor, which can be used to save, access and share files. Setting up CloudStor. To set up CloudStor: Go to the CloudStor website. Select ‘The University of Queensland’ as your institution.
CloudStor | UNSW IT | UNSW Sydney
To access the CloudStor service via your web browser, Step 1 – Go to https://cloudstor.aarnet.edu.au Step 2 – In the search bar type UNSW, and select UNSW Step 3 – Login in with you UNSW zID and zPass Step 4 (Only for the first time) – Accept all the terms and conditions You have access to CloudStor Services.
Where do I log in to CloudStor? – AARNet Knowledge Base
Related articles. CloudStor Getting Started Guide; Can I use CloudStor with a mobile app? What is CloudStor FileSender? Add your CloudStor directory as a network drive in Windows 10
CloudStor Getting Started Guide – AARNet Knowledge Base
To access the CloudStor service via your web browser, visit https://cloudstor.aarnet.edu.au and select your institution. You will be redirected to your institution’s login page where you can login using your institution’s credentials and once you have successfully logged in – you will be redirect to your CloudStor home directory. First Run
CloudStor on the App Store
– Upload files to CloudStor – Create new folders, delete files and folders, and explore your files from anywhere – Share files with other CloudStor users Note: This app requires a CloudStor account in order to function. If your institution has access to CloudStor, visit https://cloudstor.aarnet.edu.au and login to create your account.
cloudSTOR – Login
©2018 TEAMnetwork Systems Limited (Build 10.4.6592.43524) × …
CLOUDSTOR Premium Account Reseller Best Cheap Price! ViooMax
Sell Cloudstor.es Premium Account at lowest price, cheapest! Authorized Reseller Premium Code activation. Buy Cloudstor premium voucher / premium key, fast, instantly, no credit card needed. Download files link free with premium feature from Cloud Stor, login & download cloudstor Website with IDM
- 1 CloudStor file sender and storage service | AARNet
- 2 Login – AARNet
- 3 Cloudstor – Staff Services – ANU
- 4 CloudStor – Current staff – University of Queensland
- 5 CloudStor | UNSW IT | UNSW Sydney
- 6 Where do I log in to CloudStor? – AARNet Knowledge Base
- 7 CloudStor Getting Started Guide – AARNet Knowledge Base
- 8 CloudStor on the App Store
- 9 cloudSTOR – Login
- 10 CLOUDSTOR Premium Account Reseller Best Cheap Price! ViooMax